Grand Reopening and Fundraiser April 16-19th
Due to popular demand our Grand Reopening and Fundraiser will run from Thurs 4/16 thru Sunday 4/19 at midnight.
Bring the entire family for a ribbon cutting ceremony at 4 pm on Thursday 4/16. Enjoy games, 1950’s trivia, giveaways, DJ, 1950’s flash mob, dancers, entertainers, and much more!
10% of ALL sales during our Grand Reopening will be going to these worthy causes:
- Our Daily Bread of Fairfax
- The Lamb Center of Fairfax
- Truro Anglican Church Kindergarten
- Curt’s Ride to Cure Cancer Benefiting the American Cancer Society
- Alzheimer’s Society Research
- George Mason University’s Doc Nix and The Green Machine Pep Band and the Women’s Rugby Team
And we’re also lending support to these fine individuals representing our neighbors and us in the Fairfax community.
- Sheriff Stacey Kincaid Reelection
- Delegate David Bulova Reelection Campaign
- Senator Chap Petersen’s Reelection campaign
Come join us at the 29 Diner Grand Reopening!